CYCLING ACROSS ZADAR REGION
Zadar Region on Two Wheels
Cycling across Zadar region is the tour for active and dynamic people. If you like nature and exploring new places, this tour is definitely for you. It takes you to the several different places in the area. Cycling across Zadar region you will enjoy the ride itself but also explore two islands, one nature park and several towns and cities – Zadar, Nin, Biograd.
It is an easy paced tour that allows you to fully enjoy every moment. So, do not hesitate to contact us and book your perfect holiday!
Tour length: 315 km
Elevation gain: 1700 m
Tour difficulty: easy
- 1st day (Saturday) - arrival; overnight in Zadar
- 2nd day (Sunday) - Nin - Vir - Privlaka (approx. 68 km; overnight in Zadar)
- 3rd day (Monday) - island Ugljan (approx. 58 km; overnight in Zadar)
- 4th day (Tuesday) - Zadar and hinterland - Biograd (approx. 42 km; overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov)
- 5th day (Wednesday) - Ravni kotari (approx. 33 km; overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov)
- 6th day (Thursday) - Nature Park Vrana Lake (approx. 57 km; overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov)
- 7th day (Friday) - island Pašman (approx. 57 km; overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov)
- 8th day (Saturday) - departure
PRICING AND BOOKING
CITY/TREKKING BIKE SPECIFICATION
ELECTRIC CITY/TREKKING BIKE SPECIFICATION
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Cycling across Zadar region - seven days on two wheels
CYCLING ADVENTURE IN ZADAR REGION
A week full of surprises
Lake Vrana measures more than 30 square kilometres which makes it the largest Croatian lake. The lake is situated in karst valley. More than 260 bird species live on the lake and that is the reason why it has been declared ornithological reserve. Also, there are more than 50 km of cycling trails around the lake. There you can enjoy the beauty of this amazing place.
Ravni kotari is a region in northern Dalmatian. It is famous for preserving old traditions and production of home-made food. There you will find beautiful nature, great locations for fishing and outdoor activities, but most of all, warm, hospitable local people.
This charming town is located only 30 km away from Zadar. Biograd was the capital of medieval Croatian state. Today, it is a place where rich history, vicinity of the islands Ugljan and Pašman and lake Vrana make perfect combination and attract more and more tourists every year.