ISLANDS CYCLING TOUR
ISLAND CYCLING TOUR – THREE ISLANDS TOUR – 8 DAYS
About the tour
Mountain Biking Adventure - Island Cycling Tour
This mountain bike cycling itinerary takes you to three islands of the Zadar archipelago – Ugljan, Pašman and Zečevo. Also, the itinerary leads you to the ancient cities of Zadar, Nin, and Zadar hinterland.
During this self-guided island cycling tour, you will know what life on Dalmatian islands looks like, from past times up to today.
While having fun on the Three Islands Tour you will get to know some of the most attractive sights on the islands: the viewpoint of St. Michael, the Franciscan monastery, mansions of noble families, Kali, Nature Park Vrana Lake etc.
Finally, we will take care of your luggage and accommodation and you should just relax, enjoy, and explore the off-road bike routes on this exciting tour.
- Day 1 (Saturday) – arrival; overnight in Zadar
- Day 2 (Sunday) – Zadar – Nin (overnight in Zadar), approx. 55.9 km, elevation 432 m, 63% off-road, 37% paved
- Day 3 (Monday) – island Ugljan (overnight in Zadar). approx. 57.4 km, elevation 945 m, 49% off-road, 51% paved
- Day 4 (Tuesday) – hinterland, Zadar to Filip/Jakov or Biograd (overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov), approx. 39 km, elevation 442 m, 56% off-road, 44% paved
- Day 5 (Wednesday) – Ravni kotari (overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov), approx. 62 km, elevation 650 m, 66% off-road, 34% paved
- Day 6 (Thursday) – Nature Park Vrana Lake (overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov), approx. 57.5 km, elevation 645 m
- Day 7 (Friday) – island Pašman (overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov), approx. 50.7 km, elevation 751 m, 54% off-road, 46% paved
- Day 8 (Saturday) – Departure
MTB XC BIKE SPECIFICATION
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS
What our clients say
Fort St. Michael is situated 265 m above sea level. It dates from the 13th century when it was a Venetian fortress. However, today it is not a fortress any more but a popular viewpoint. There both locals and tourists come to enjoy the view over the beautiful Zadar channel.
This picturesque little island is located in the vicinity of the town of Nin. In fact, during the low tide, you can reach it on foot, as it becomes a part of the mainland. If you want to learn more about local traditions, join the annual pilgrimage to Our Lady of Zečevo and enjoy the hospitability of the local people.
Three Islands Tour will lead you to the island Pašman. It is a part of the Zadar archipelago and attracts lots of tourists every year. Sandy beaches, homemade wine and olive oil, hospitable locals and amazing nature are only some of the reasons why you should visit Pašman.
In conclusion, don’t miss this gem!