CYCLING ALONG THE COAST
Dalmatia on Two Wheels
If you like long holidays this is the right choice for you. Ten days of cycling and discovering the beauties of the Croatian coast – its islands, nature parks, the most interesting cities and the most beautiful but secluded beaches.
This route will also take you to the cities of Zadar and Biograd and to Zadar hinterland. You will have enough time to explore the whole Zadar region and its diversities. So, if you want to stay active and make the best of your holiday, just join Zzuum on this Dalmatian cycling route and enjoy!
Tour length: 380 km
Elevation gain: 2500 m
Tour difficulty: moderate
- 1st day - arrival; overnight in Zadar
- 2nd day - Ravni kotari (approx. 33 km; overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov or Biograd)
- 3rd day - Nature Park Vrana Lake (approx. 57 km; overnight in Sv. Filip i Jakov or Biograd)
- 4th day - island Pašman (approx. 57 km; in Sv. Filip i Jakov or Biograd)
- 5th day - Biograd hinterland and Zadar (approx. 42 km; overnight in Zadar)
- 6th day - Nin - Vir - Privlaka (approx. 68 km; overnight in Zadar)
- 7th day - island Ugljan (approx. 58 km; overnight in Zadar)
- 8th day - island Dugi otok (approx. 40 km; overnight in Sali)
- 9th day - Nature Park Telašćica (approx. 20 km; overnight in Sali)
- 10th day - departure
PRICING AND BOOKING
CITY/TREKKING BIKE SPECIFICATION
ELECTRIC CITY/TREKKING BIKE SPECIFICATION
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Great cycling tour - explore Dalmatian islands, cities and nature
TEN DAYS FOR CYCLING ADVENTURE
Island, cities and natural beauties
NATIONAL PARK TELAŠĆICA
Telašćica is located on southern part of the island Dugi otok. It attracts people with its amazing steep cliffs, unique salt lake called Mir, numerous animal species and Mediterranean plants. Also, Telašćica bay is the largest natural port of the Adriatic Sea.
This island is situated just opposite of Zadar and is a part of Zadar archipelago. It is very popular destination for a locals but for the tourists, too because of its beautiful beaches, olive groves, bike trails and much more.
Lake Vrana is situated in a karst valley. It has more than 30 square kilometres which makes it the largest lake in Croatia. More than 260 bird species live on the lake; that’s why it has been declared ornithological reserve. Also, there are more than 50 km of cycling trails around the lake where you can enjoy the beauty of this amazing place.